Sunday, June 20, 2010

Get ready to be BEKIFIED!

Greetings Bekis!

I am not a big fan of blogs because I seldom read, I don’t even read books and naiinggit lang ako sa mga nagba-blog na ang galing magsulat. I’m not a writer. Nahihirapan ako magsulat ng mahahaba eh. But, there’s this “calling” that I feel I should satisfy.


Call me Aquil. I am 23 years old, stands 5 feet 7 inches, moreno and medium built (parang chat lang?). I always try to be discreet especially at home, at work and in public places. Basically, I’m not out. Only my closest friends know about me (but they don’t know about this blog site). I have been to bad and short term relationships and now I’ve been single for over two years (don’t ask me why because di ko din alam kung bakit). Anyway, I have a work in Makati which I love even though I’m not paid well. Those are the basic things about me.

What brought me here? The CALLING. The need. The rebellious feeling.

In the office, people are homophobic (well, I conclude they are). Ung mga simpleng kabaklaan, ina-address kagad nila as pang bading, pang bakla, brokeback, etc. It just makes me feel sad and bad. One day, on my way to work, an idea struck my mind. WHAT IF I WRITE TO RIGHT THINGS? I felt that I should do something in order to express how we feel about gender discrimination. So I decided to come up with a blog site (even if I don’t write and read much) with the hopes of lessening discrimination.

BEKIFIED. The Third Gender is Better!

This is where I will express my opinions and thoughts about our world. Maybe thru this, people may be more open in accepting people like us. My main goal here is to reach those straight people who love to discriminate, ridicule and make fun of our race, and tell them that we can be and we are better than the straight society. From this day onwards, every time that I will encounter straight people ridiculing us, I’ll share it to you guys and let’s share our thoughts about it. This site will be fair and unbiased. If I have negative things to say with our class, or praise straight people, then I’ll write about it. Also, this blog will feature topics that most of us gay people talk about like love, boys (even girls), friends, sex, society, current events, a little bit of fashion and showbiz (I’m not a big fan of these two topics) and anything under the lovely sun.

Plus, if you have topics in mind you want to talk about, you can send me a message, and let’s talk about it and have it posted here (if it’s worth posting, of course).

So guys, get ready to be BEKIFIED!

No comments:

Post a Comment