Monday, June 21, 2010

Thank You Hay!Men!


Have you stumbled upon the blog site of REAL MEN? Hay! Men! Ang blog ng mga tunay na lalake! I admit it; this is one funny blog site. Also, this is one of the reasons why I came up with Bekified.

Late last year, nakakita ng bagong pagtatawanan ang mga kalalakihan sa opisina. Di ako nakikigulo kasi busy ako sa trabaho at di rin kasi ako mahilig makigulo. Naririnig ko sila. Ganito ang usapan nila.

“Ito pare nakakatawa to: Ang tunay na lalaki, laging may tae sa brief!”
“Ahahaha… ‘To naman: Ang tunay na lalaki walang abs!”


And much much more.

Pasimple akong sumilip sa kanila. Salamat sa 20/20 vison ko, nakita ko ang address sa URL. Pag-uwi ko ng bahay, chineck ko kagad (usisero ako?). While browsing the blog site, there are some topics that made me laugh, and some are purely absurd. I’ve realized several things after reading the blog.

FIRST. I’m thankful that I’m gay.
Gugustuhin ko pa bang maging tunay na lalaki kung ang tunay na lalaki ay may tae sa brief? Or malaki ang tiyan? Or di marunong maghugas ng pinggan? Or di nagsisimba? Or di natutulog? Or baduy pumorma? Nah… I’m happy with being gay, much better than being a real man.

SECOND. Now I know why girls prefer gays.
I know that a big percent of what’s written in this blog site are jokes and some are not. The blogs written purely state how a typical guy thinks. I have a very close friend, let’s call her Len, she told me that she’d prefer having a gay BF than having a straight BF. Hmm…That explains it I guess.

THIRD. Buti na lang I'm open-minded and a joker.
If I’m not an open-minded and a joker, I’d tag “Hay! Men!” as a discriminating and stereotyping blog site. Kawawa naman yung mga vain na lalaki, or the so called metrosexuals, na straight talaga. Parang inalisan sila ng pagkalalaki dahil may abs sila, nagsisimba sila, gentleman sila, etc.

LASTLY. Tunay na lalaki ba ang blog owner?
Why am I questioning the blog owner’s sexuality?

A. Lahat ng posts sa blog ay nakakasira sa imahe ng lalaki.
This is a blog sites where men will be ashamed of themselves after reading it. My theory: This site is owned by a gay blogger who wants to get back on all the straight men that bastardized him through making funny remarks and ridiculing the straight race in this blog site.

B. The owner is creative and funny.
Habang binabasa ko to, naalala ko ang mga kaibigan kong bakla. Ganito tumatakbo ang utak namin. Ganito ang nakakapagpatawa sa amin. That’s why we are happy and GAY.

To end this post, I’d like to thank the owner of Hay! Men!
I had fun reading your blog. You are one of the reasons why I started to do blogging. I hope that if ever this post reaches you, you guys wouldn't be mad with my opinion. Or you wouldn’t understand this and you’ll get mad and throw mud to my blog site because “Ang tunay na lalaki ay di nakakaintindi?” Cheers! PEACE Y’ALL!

Bekis, if you haven’t visited Hay! Men! yet, try visiting it at
http://tunaynalalake.blogspot.com
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment